Tuesday 2 June 2009

A New Baby Card

For one of this weeks projects from Free Craft Downloads I have chosen to use the Teddy Bear Papers The Teddy Bear Decoupage and Inserts for this card

Sometimes Babies have a habit of arriving when they want to rather than when they are expected so this is a nice quick card you can make if Baby arrived unexpectedly or one to keep handy in your card box for when needed.

I chose to use the green paper as it could be for either Boy or Girl
I printed the backing paper straight on to a piece of white A4 card so I could use it as the base of the card

I printed out the decoupage (A4 paper) cut out and made it up

With the insert I opened it up in a "verses" program I have and added a verse

I put the Teddy Bear Decoupage on the card base and added a Silver peel off Border with corners
On a piece of pale green card I also added "A New Baby" in Silver peel offs (with a space underneath to add Boy or Girl if wanted ) added a green peel off border to this then layered it on a piece of Silver card



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thats adorable

Janet said...

Thanks
I really like that Teddy Bear He looks so huggable doesn't he