Tuesday 2 June 2009

Old Book Card

Last one for today from Free Craft Downloads

This is a very simple card where I have used The Old Book Template
I printed out the 5x7 size

I used a plain white piece of card and gave it a "teabag wash"
( I brushed cold tea (without milk ) over the card to age it and left it to dry)

I cut the card to 5x7 size edged it with gold flower corner peel offs and gold borders
I added a Gold Happy Birthday Peel Off
I found a flower topper in my craft box which was similar in colouring so used that and layered it on a pale peach rectangle added a peach coloured bow to the bottom.

Here is the finished card.





This only took about 25 mins from start to finish and as I have forgotten my Neighbours Birthday today as soon as I finish this posting it will get posted through her door



Example of Topper made with Old Book Template
You can also print "wallet size" pictures of the Old Book and make toppers with them.
I curled the pages slightly and added a Gold Thank You peel off and some small flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeee, you have some FANTASTIC thinsg here :) This is also beautiful.

Janet said...

Thank you
Glad you like what I have on here