Tuesday 21 April 2009

Another Tea Bag Folded Card

This one is made with the new online Tile Maker available on Free Craft Downloads

You can quite easily spend hours and hours playing with it making lots of different tiles from images you have on your computer.
At the moment it is "Beta" (still testing it) It is easy to use
There are Instructions and a How to use video available on the Free Craft Downloads Forum if you would like to see them as well.(General Help Section)
You are able to make Square, Circular, Octagonal andFlower shaped tiles in a few sizes which you are then able to save to your computer when you are happy with what you have made.

The picture I used to make my tea bag tiles was a Photo I had taken of the River Ithon




From this picture I made these tiles





The card I made was quite easy to make I picked out the main colours in the tiles and chose to use them in the making of the card (Lilac, Cream and Green )
I chose a Lilac Base card, and used some handmade papers in Green and Cream I added the square of handmade cream paper diagonally then the smaller square of green paper was added "square" in each of the corners I added Green and Lilac gems and added silver border peel offs.
For the Teabag folded design I did a "Winged Triangle" Medallion using 8 of the tiles I made, and stuck them on to the Green paper I used a further 2 tiles cut into triangles and used them as corners on the card edged with silver peel offs

The Finished Card


I could spend ages telling you how great this Tile Maker is
but why not go and take a look for yourself

Have fun

0 comments: