Monday 30 March 2009

Get Well Card

A5 Gate-fold Card
A more simple way of using one of the Basic Templates from Free Craft Downloads
This time I used the A4 Flower Middle one.
I used the Backing Paper Builder and wrote in "Get Well" text, text angle 45, and style tile, and font Planet Benson size 12 I decided to use a plain colour for the background.

I printed it then put it back through the printer to print the Flower middle template on the other side of the card I chose to do this borderless so the blue edges didn't show only the flower part in the middle
I used some silver border peel offs to go over the edges of the flower line
Then scored the lines for an A5 gate fold card (I used a score board to make it easier)

I printed out and made up the Blue Flower decoupage It was printed on A5 size paper then stuck it in the middle of the outlined flower I printed out some more of the flower designs to use the smaller part of the flower to add to the 4 corners
on the 2 outer edges I added some light blue vellum then a white card to the centre on one I added a silver flower peel-of to the other I added a verse both sides had a couple of small flower gems added

I decided to keep the outside of the card plain added a ribbon and tied it in the middle



You can use any of the middle templates in this way

0 comments: