Wednesday 1 July 2009

We have Lift Off - A Rocket Card

We have lift off

A Space theme from Free Craft Downloads this week

To make this card I used :-
Rocket Decoupage
Apollo7
Rocket3
Peel off letters and numbers coloured blue
corner and border peel offs in silver
2 x 5x7 size cards in Blue
small length of beading wire

The Rocket3 paper was added to the site quite a while ago but I decided to use it with this card as I thought it went well and because I liked it

I printed 3 of the Rocket decoupage cut out and made them up
1 sheet of the Rocket paper and 1 sheet of the Apollo paper.

For the front of the card I used the Apollo 7 paper and covered the front of my base card
I added a silver oval to the centre and stuck it on
To this I stuck one of the rocket decoupage images in the centre and added the wording in peel offs








I then set to work on the inside of the card


I stuck the Rocket paper to the inside of the first card.
I folded the 2nd blue card and cut out the rectangular aperture to make the pop out centre
I put a piece of beading wire between the other two decoupage images and stuck them together
I curled the wire around a paintbrush to give it a spring effect I stuck it to the back of the rectangle aperture





I stuck the card to the inside of the first card
A great card for a "space fan"

0 comments: