Tuesday 15 June 2010

Teenager Card

This card is made using one of this weeks Premium sets from Free Craft Downloads
Both sets this week and the one from last week are ideal for teenage / young adult cards




The Link to download these premium sets can be found on the Free Craft Downloads Forum

When you download the files you need to unzip them which can be done quite easily

To make the card shown here I used set 2 - music
I used Decoupage 2002
Border 5X7_04
Tags teenage2_005_tags
Backing Paper teenage2_005_ls_l

a 5x7 cream base card (tent fold)
I printed the Decoupage and Border frame on Canvas photo paper


I stuck the background paper to the base card and trimmed around the edges







I cut out the Border to use as a frame and stuck it with double sided foam pads to the backing paper on the base card







From the Tag sheet I cut out one of the small oval ones and the small square one
I cut out and assembled the Decoupage this time using some small double sided foam pads




I stuck the tags on to the card
On the square one I added a Gold Happy Birthday Peel Off
I have left the oval one blank with the intention of adding the age of the person there of who the card will be for





Teenagers / Young adults can be a difficult age group to make cards for 
These Premium sets are ideal to use

0 comments: