Saturday 12 June 2010

Glitter Card 2

This is the 2nd card made with the pre printed acetate flowers


The papers I used on the card were from Free Craft Downloads
I used  Green, Gold, Pink and Orange glitter glues
An a6 Size Cream base card (used tent fold)
Gold corner and border peel offs and a Gold Best Wishes one
I coloured in the flower using the glitter glues and left it to dry
I stuck the Leaves 3 paper to the base card (This was a piece I had used from another card I had made )
When the glittered flower was dry I trimmed the edge and stuck it on a piece of pink material paper I had from another card as well (again this had been printed in draft to make it paler)
This was then stuck on the right hand side of the card I put some gold corner peel offs on it and edged around the pink paper with gold border peel offs. to the left hand side I stuck a different border peel off and then in the space I added a vertical best wishes peel off

0 comments: