Sunday 13 June 2010

Dayze of Innocence

This is the name of the latest CD by Debs  which features the artwork of Pamela West

It is very reasonably priced and contains a total of 269 printable pages of various papers / decoupage /toppers / inserts etc and  fabulous acetate decoupage ideal for those who have difficulty cutting out / don't like cutting out  or just don't want to cut out.

I have made a couple of cards from one of the designs on the CD and thought I would put them here for you to see
Both of these cards were made using designs from "Dreams in the distance" folder on the CD The toppers and decoupage were printed on canvas photo paper


I haven't added a greeting to the first card  so it could be used for various occasions  I used three of the toppers and one of the backing papers with a strip of navy card and a couple of small silver peel offs.


The second card I put a get well soon greeting on it I used one of the decoupage designs with one of the backing papers and two of the bonus papers some gold border peel offs and a gold get well soon peel off and some small flowers

I will be making more cards with this CD and will post them on here when I do (I think  I will have a try at the acetate decoupage next )

0 comments: