Thursday 17 June 2010

Another Teenage Card

I thought I would show you another card I made using the latest premium sets from Free Craft Downloads


I thought this would be suitable as a Belated Birthday Card

I chose a green A5 base card (tent fold)
I also used one of the older papers for this card  music027  (page curl one)I thought this went well with the other things I've used to make the card
From the Teenage / Young Adult Set I used the Decoupage 01 image
From the Teenage / Young Adult Music Set  I used both Decoupage images 2001 and 2002
Backing paper teenage2_006_ls_l
Teenage2_006_tags  I just used one of them (the rest will keep for other projects)

I printed the music 027 sheet A5 size and stuck it to the front of the green base card
I printed the backing paper A5 size but trimmed it to fit more centrally
With the three decoupage images I chose not to have the backgrounds they had I just cut out the people
I used a graphics program to add the "Sorry I'm Late" wording to one of the speech bubble tags then cut it out, using double sided foam pads stuck it by the central decoupage then stuck the other people on either side
I used a gold border peel off around the teenage2_006_ls_l  backing paper

I quite like mixing some of the older papers with some of the newer ones I hope you agree the older one I chose goes well with the ones I chose from the new sets.

0 comments: