Tuesday 16 March 2010

Happy Easter

Easter is not very far away now

I thought I would make an Easter Card with some of this weeks papers from Free Craft Downloads



The papers I have used are
A Green Chick Backing paper
Yellow Chick Border
Rabbit decoupage Part 1 and Part 2
Small piece of yellow card
Gold letter peel offs

I printed out the backing paper 8x10 size and stuck it to the front of a 5x7 size card then trimmed the edges
(easier to do it that way incase there is a slight difference in the 5x7 size and saves ink)
I printed out the border 5x7 and cut it out
This was then stuck to the backing paper raised up on double sided foam pads
I printed out both sheets of the decoupage  I chose the yellowish colour from sheet 2 as my base then cut out the rest of the decoupage from sheet 1 and assembled it
I stuck it to the lower part of the inside of the border
Then stuck Happy Easter lettering in Gold Peel offs on the small piece of yellow card trimmed it and added that above the decoupage
The remaining pictures from sheet 1 can be used to make other cards
If I get more time during the week I will add another one here

0 comments: