Thursday 31 December 2009

Teddy Bear Aperture Card

I made this card from a "Premium Set" of papers
  


More of these sets will become available soon on Free Craft Downloads "Premium Papers" will be for members (people who are subscribed to the newsletter) 
This "Test set" can be found here  It is a Zip file which includes
4 backing papers
8 Inserts
1 each of decoupage / pyramid / reverse pyramid
2 frames
2 tags

To make the card in the picture I used
The Teddy insert_03_A6 insert ( printed on a sheet of A5 white card)
The teddy background _02 (Printed on an A5 sheet of paper)
The teddy_pyramid_01 (2 of these printed on A5 card)

I cut the white centre away from the insert and edged this with a Gold border peel off (a quick way to make an aperture card)
Then to the inside back of the card I stuck on the background paper and trimmed the edges
I cut out the pyramid sheets and assembled using silicone glue
when these were dry I stuck a short length of beading wire on the back of one and stuck the other to it so when it was suspended in the aperture  the teddy design was back to back.
I chose not to add a greeting to this card but will add one at a later date when I decide what the card will be used for


4 comments:

Mungo said...

Love that card, I've downloaded the zip and will be making one myself - he's a real cutie isn't he

Janet said...

Thank you Mungo
He is a cutie isn't he - Hope you have fun using the papers

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet
This is one my daughter 'insisted' that we make! It caught her eye like a magpie catches a diamond! lol

Debs

Janet said...

Hi Debs
So glad your daughter liked this
Hope she has fun making it