Wednesday 30 December 2009

Decoupaged Fan Card

I made this card using a Fan Decoupage sheet From Free Craft Downloads

  

To make the card I used 
A slimline DL card in pale blue
Fan decoupage sheet (printed  three times on sheets of 6x4 photo paper)
Gold fancy border peel offs
2. Small gold fan peel offs
3. Small gems one each of Blue, Green and Purple (to co-ordinate with the colours in the fan)

I cut out and assembled the fan decoupage sheets
While the silicone glue was drying I worked on the base card

I put the gold fancy edged peel offs around the edges of the card
Then added the gold peel offs - one to the top left corner the other to the bottom right corner
when the  fans were dry enough to handle  I stuck them to the base card centrally down the length of the card and stuck the coloured gems on the base of each fan
I chose not to add a greeting to this card  this will be added at a later date when I have decided what occasion it will be for.


0 comments: