Monday 12 September 2011

Mini Mandala Card

In my crafting I like using mandalas either to glass paint or shrink down and use like digi stamps on my cards
I also find them quite therapeutic to just colour in / paint

The card pictured below  I  made using a Mandala image which I shrunk down to a 5cm diameter 


I printed the images onto a smooth white card and used three images to make this card
I coloured them using sakura gelly roll pens I did try water colour paints but was not happy with the effect

I used a DL size green base card and coloured the image in red and green and used some red pearl gems in opposite corners I used foam pads to stick them to the base card and raise them slightly

I know there is a saying "red and green should never be seen but I liked it on this card



0 comments: