Friday 23 September 2011

A few cards

Just sharing some cards I have made over the past couple of days to use up some bits and pieces



The first one I used  a Mandala design which I shrunk down and printed 3 of them
I was going to colour the mandala images but decided to make a black and white card instead so used a white base card DL size  and layered the mandalas on to black card










This I used up a piece of black and white floral backing paper and a silhouette die cut from way back when which I found in my bits box
I added some black ribbon along the bottom and a white ribbon on the left side of it







This card  used up some lacy backing paper and a floral decoupage I had made up a while ago but not used
along the bottom I added a Happy Birthday and another small floral decoupaged sticker and a cute little ladybird

0 comments: