Tuesday 28 September 2010

Another Christmas Card

I thought I had better make a start on the Christmas cards so have been busy making some today
I decided I would put this one on here for you to see


I bought the Black and Silver  ribbon a few months ago thinking it would come in handy for some Christmas cards
I used 3 silver bell embroidery peel offs , these were stuck to some white paper then sewn with a metallic green thread 
I used a white A5 size card, stuck a strip of the ribbon down the side of the card
I cut a  piece of  black card   7cm wide by 19cm long  this was then stuck centrally on the main part of the card and edged with a silver border peel off
The 3 bell peel offs were stuck onto the black piece of card with foam pads
I added a small silver Happy Christmas peel off above and below the middle bell

0 comments: