Tuesday 20 April 2010

A Quick Thank You Card

Better late than never (I won't go into the reasons for this appearing later than I had hoped)

I think the embossed backing paper in the central window has shown up quite well  in the picture

For this card I just used up some bits and pieces
I used a 3 windowed aperture card
a couple of die cut mulberry tulips I found at the bottom of my bits and pieces box
and a mini card embellishment
some pink and lilac square gems
and a Thank You peel off and some fine line silver peel offs

In the top and bottom apertures I stuck some lilac mulberry paper and added the die cut tulips
In the centre one I stuck a piece of lilac pearl paper which I had embossed using Sonia's idea which you can find here  I added the mini card embellishment in the centre  inside the mini card I put an insert saying "for your kindness"
Around the edge of each of the windows I put a silver fine line peel off and a small gem in each of the 4 corners  I put lilac on the top and bottom ones and pink around the central one


If you don't have the double do machine to try out Sonia's idea  you could still make the grid and use an embossing tool to emboss the dots

0 comments: