Thursday 11 December 2008

More Cards

Made with Papers from Free Craft Downloads

While I am here I thought I'd also add a couple more cards I've made - These were made using some of the latest designs added to the site

This first card has to be one of my all time favourites As soon as I saw the decoupage design I thought it was so cute and had to make a card using it The Cat design just has that "something" about it


Such a "Cheeky - Cat's got the Cream Grin"



The papers used were
Backing Paper 2cats_002_w
Decoupage Design 2cats_decoupage(2)
And just a piece of Black card I cut out a wavy edged heart shape and edged with gold pen
And added a "Thinking of you" peel off
The Whiskers were quite fiddly to cut out so I cut them off and used some black cotton glued to the underside of the top layer - they look more realistic


The second card I'm adding here is a Valentine card using one of the Valentine Backing Papers




The Backing Paper used is valentine016_ls
I have Outlined a design on acetate and Glass Painted it
"Be My Valentine" has also been outlined
I edged the card with a gold peel off and used sakura gelly roll pens in red and green to colour in the "holes" in the peel off
I chose not to paint in the background on the Glass Painted design as I wanted the Backing Paper to show through it


The Glass Paints I like to use are Rainbow Glass ones

0 comments: