Monday 10 October 2011

Bea the witch

Last week Bea the fairy made her debut  on Free Craft Downloads
This week she is all dressed up as a Witch ready for Halloween


I have made two cards using some of the papers

Card 1 
To make this first card I used 
1 5 x 5 inch square white base card 
1 piece of 5 x 5 inch white card
Bea Backing paper 5
Bea Decoupage small
I also used a small black strip of card 
Some gold letter peel offs to spell out Happy Halloween
I printed out a pumpkin picture that I had on my computer as well

I decided to make a 5x5 inch easel card  
I stuck the backing paper to the base of the card and also to the bit that stands up
I cut out and made up the decoupage but decided to cut off the small pumpkin which I kept to one side as it was going to be used elswhere
I cut out the larger pumpkin and stuck it to the piece of white 5x5 card and cut around it 
This was then stuck to the front of the easel  card
When the decoupage had dried I stuck it to the centre of the larger pumpkin and cut out two of the small pumpkins from the decoupage sheet and used them as the stoppers on the main card stuck on with double sided foam pads
Along the bottom of the card I stuck a thin strip of black card and added the letters to say Happy Halloween


Card 2 
To make this second card I used
A white A6 gatefold card
Bea Backing paper 5
Bea pyramid 1

I also used two strips of black card 
Gold letter peel offs to spell out Happy Halloween
I used the other two small pumpkins from the decoupage sheet I used for the first card

I cut out and made up the pyramid sheet - while the sillicone was drying  I stuck some of the backing paper to the central inside part of the card then stuck another  piece to each of the outer sides
I added a thin strip of black card down each of the outer sides of the front of the card  starting at the top left I put the word Happy then at the bottom of the right side of the card I put Halloween then closed the card and added the other two small pumpkins from the decoupage sheet to the centre

0 comments: