Saturday 14 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Some lovely Thanksgiving Day Papers have been added to Free Craft Downloads this week along with a couple of   Thanksgiving Day Decoupage Sheets      I have made a quick card using a couple of the papers




To make the card I used the following papers
Thanksgiving 02 Decoupage

Thanksgiving 6 light Backing paper

Thanksgiving  9 light Backing paper

I printed out the Decoupage sheet,cut it out and assembled using silicone glue.
While it was drying I made the rest of the card by printing the first backing paper (6) 5x7 size this I stuck to a 5x7 plain white card then the second one (9) was printed 6x4 size and layered onto the first one.
I added some gold peel off borders around the edges of both background layers, and coloured some peel off fruits with a blue peel off pen.
I printed the wording "Happy Thanksgiving Day"  in Blue and gave it a lighter blue background  This was stuck to the centre bottom of the card
When the decoupage was dry I stuck it to the centre of the card and highlighted bits of it with glitter pens.


Happy Thanksgiving Day

0 comments: