Monday 26 January 2009

Off to Oz

No not me

At Sunday School last week, I was asked to make a card for 2 boys who are emigrating with their family to Australia in a couple of weeks time.
We had a party for them at Sunday School which was thoroughly enjoyed by all.
I made a gate fold - A4 size card (so there was plenty of room for good luck messages inside) & use a map of GB and a map of Australia on the front with an aeroplane in the middle I added a couple of suitcases on the front and put the boys names on them and included a couple of pictures of Australian animals and the national flag.
Inside I put a Kangaroo on a paper spring in the middle of a lovely verse so when the card was opened it jumped out this went down well with the children they loved it.







I wish them well in their new life and hope it brings all what they are hoping for and more - They will be missed

0 comments: